Sunday, December 27, 2015

Long Time, No Type

I haven't posted in awhile, I see. I really don't have anything new. At least not that I can talk about. For example - I changed jobs from the nursing home to a night shift hospital psych unit and could tell you thousands of stories about experiences, but you know, confidentiality. So, there's that. I do want to say though, that it is indeed truth that sweet little old ladies hit the hardest. I speak from experience.

I haven't been running. As always, I'm planning to get back into it.

For the New Year I'm doing this: Veganuary. And you should try it too! Vegan for the month of January. I'm almost there already. I don't eat meat, which you know, but I eat very little dairy either. Usually only when I go out to eat. This'll still be a challenge!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Sweet little old ladies can be ruthless! My grandma for example lol!

Good luck with Veganuary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...