Saturday, March 7, 2015

Mr. Dingo Muttley's (Almost) Perfect Bloodwork Panel!

The love of my life, Mr. Muttley, visited his doctor this morning to have some bloodwork done. He is slightly anemic, but otherwise his labs were all great!

My Dingo
He also had his little hips and lower spine lasered for the arthritis he has had for years. He hadn't had it in a while and hasn't seemed to have any pain, but since he was at the doc, I wanted it done anyway, as it really seemed to help before.

If you have an arthritic dog, look into canine laser treatments.

So my boy is on a vitamin for the anemia and I got him some omega 3 vitamin to put on his food.

At 14-15 years old, my baby is still going strong and will be for a long, long time to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...