Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I Officially Have Four Pairs of Running Shoes

When I retired my Brooks Ravenna 3s, my beloved first pair of running shoes, I replaced them with the Brooks Ravenna 5s and they so far remain my favorite pair of all. I got a pair of Asics Gel Venture 4 about this same time and have had no issues whatsoever with them. I have since, at Lisa's suggestion, gotten a pair of New Balance WR1400s for racing and am undecided of whether we will bond or not. The less padding feature, that presumably makes them lighter, also makes them harder on my ankles and shins. I'm not willing to blame the shoes yet, and not my weight gain, though.

TODAY, I just got my first pair of trail running shoes via UPS. Brooks (duh!) True Grit 2. I haven't gotten to try them out yet, but I did try them on and they.. feel.. perfect.

I am definitely a Brooks girl.

"Run Happy", everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...