Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Liebster Award



Check this out: Jennifer from The Runner's Feet (Thank You!) just nominated yours truly for the Liebster Award!

Here's the deal: Bloggers are nominated and must answer ten questions. Then I get to nominate ten other blogs and ask them ten questions, and so forth. (I kind of love these things.)

Here are my questions:

1.  Why did you choose the title of your blog?
I realized one day that I didn't much like my life as it was and decided it was time to reinvent myself. The very idea was crazy and beautiful all at the same time. It's an ongoing process.

2.  If you could review one product for your blog what would it be?
Running shoes. I'm a pretty die-hard Brooks fan, so I'd love to review a pair of their shoes that I haven't worn. It'd have to be the easiest post I'd ever write.

3.  Sweet or Salty and how to fulfill that craving?
Sweet, definitely. Chocolate ice cream and peanut butter. Um. Most of the time mandarin oranges tame the cravings nicely.

4.  What song on your place list is your go to song to pump you up?
Diamond Eyes by Shinedown

5.  What is your favorite dish to bring to a potluck?
White vegetarian lasagna

6.  What was your favorite toy as a child and why?
I adored Pound Puppies! (Did I just give away my age?) I've always loved animals and I'd "build" them homes and "feed" them, have parties with them, etc.

7.  If you could change your name, what would it be? 
"Harlo". I heard the name once and I have no idea why, but I still remember it and still really like it.

8.  How do you choose your toenail color?
Honestly? Whatever color will cover up the darkening toenails best.

9.  What simple item in life that makes you happy?
My race bibs. They're a reminder of what I can do.

10.  Do you have a tattoo? If so, what is it and the meaning?  If you don't have a tattoo, what would you get?
I have a tribal dragon on my upper back. I got it in 2000, the year of the dragon. From Puff the Magic Dragon, "A dragon lives forever." I like the symbolicism.

Now, here are the blogs I nominate *drumroll please*:

  1. Ashley at Sweaty Girl in a Fur Covered World
  2. Lisa at Little Miss Crazy Pants (LOVE the new name, by the way!)
  3. Jen at Run Beside Me
  4. Hannah at Neon Runner Girl
  5. Labels and Baubles at It's an Online Diary. No Judging
  6. Lea at Running With Ollie
  7. Lady Lazarus at The Year of the Phoenix
  8. Ginger Foxxx at Run Gingerfoxxx, Run
  9. Jenn at Runs With Pugs
  10. We Are Idiots at Idiots Running Club
Here are my questions to you:

  1. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Which is your favorite?
  2. What is your favorite memory?
  3. You can run any race in the entire world (or visit, for non-runners), where would it be?
  4. What is the farthest distance you've ever run (travelled)?
  5. What is the first thing you notice about people?
  6. What book are you reading now?
  7. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
  8. Sunrise or sunset?
  9. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
  10. Whats the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?

Now go nominate 10 of your own!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...