Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Intended Run Streak Derailed by Lung Cooties

My mother has been sick with a respiratory infection. Guess who's got it now? I ran a mile on Saturday, three on Sunday, one on Monday.. and Tuesday, well, on Tuesday I went to work and afterwards didn't leave my bedroom. Today, I feel worse. I had two patients this morning, and then I told the office I was heading home to sleep. You see what I'm doing now? Not sleeping. I'm tired, but I can't sleep. So Netflix and internet it is!

I have a race this Saturday. I hope I feel better by then, or else that's really gonna suck. Send me warm fuzzies and wish me luck!

2 comments:

Muttski said...

Warm Fuzzies- One Each.

You got this....

Ashley a.k.a. Sweaty Girl said...

Feel better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...