Monday, March 31, 2014

Harley Quinn, My Alter Ego

So, I'm supposed to be running this Superhero race in a couple weeks for special needs kids. Someone mentioned to me that maybe a villain wasn't my best option and now I'm totally conflicted! (Thanks Lisa, lol!) But it got me thinking. I don't want to traumatize anyone!

Anyway, I haven't made any decision yet, but, should I ultimately decide to be Harley Quinn, here's what I'll be wearing:

Love is Merely a Madness T-shirt
Fast Lane Red/Black Knee Highs OR Fast Lane White/Black Knee Highs OR Black/White Striped Thigh Highs I haven't decided yet.
A black and red tutu that I'll make myself
Black fingerless gloves
Black shorts

Simple, and should also be simple to run in. I'll pigtail my hair, of course. And I haven't decided on makeup yet.

Or, I could go really, really simple, and wear my black tshirt with a red Superman "S" and my red sparkle skirt. I'm totally conflicted!

Opinions? Advice? Suggestions?


1 comment:

Muttski said...

Go for the Quinn. You can totally pull it off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...