Wednesday, March 26, 2014

30 Day Challenges & Quickcrete

I'm starting these tonight:

30 Day Plank Challenge
Because I'm told this'll make me stronger.

30 Day Squat Challenge
Because I hear this will help me run better.

30 Day Wall Sit Challenge
And supposedly, this will make my ass look good.

.. Or something like all of that. Actually, I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things and with a schedule it's easier for me to do.



Anyone wanna do it with me?

Because I'm Going to Look Like This


Well minus the boobs, anyway. Everyone knows I don't have boobs.

So how have I been feeling lately? Like I snorted Quickcrete like crack and it mixed with snot and solidified in my sinus cavity.

Sorry, I'm a nurse, what did you expect?

Seriously though, my chest still hurts but the congestion is breaking up. My sinuses on the other hand are unhappy. But better, overall. Baby steps!

My half marathon is in 10 days and 9 hours. I don't know about all this being ready business, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

Because it's what Naked Barbie would do.



1 comment:

Muttski said...

Completed Day 1 of Plank, Wall Sit and Squats tonight. Squat challenge is going to blow goats, or at least that's what my thighs are telling me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...