Thursday, October 31, 2013

Support Me - Support Homeless Dogs All At the Same Time

As you know, I signed up for the St. Louis Half Marathon in April. What you may not know, is that I'm doing it for homeless pups! I'm a member of the Stray Rescue Running Buddies group!

There are a lot of animal rescues out there that, while they sound good, in my opinion - they're not. This said, I honestly and sincerely believe Stray Rescue is the best. I would never ask you for money unless I wholeheartedly believe in it's cause. I believe in this. Stray Rescue picked up my registration fee, and I've agreed to raise $500 for them, but I'm aiming for more!

Help me help them. Donate to Stray Rescue and support me in my Half Marathon! This cause is so important to me. Thank you in advance!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...