Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Road ID

I recently ordered my very first Road ID a few days ago and it's on it's way to me! I will definitely tell you all about that as soon as I get it. I'm really excited.  I got a free shipping code off of my Firecracker 5k race bib and finally put it to use. I run all types of distances, many different terrains and locations, and all times of the day. Think about it - it's common sense, really - what if you are out running/biking/any activity of your preference, minding your own business and tragedy strikes? You need something to share your information. This could potentially save.. your.. life.

Don't take the risk. Go. Get one. Now.


4 comments:

Paul Seiple said...

This is brilliant. As clumsy as I am, I definitely need one, probably for just walking downstairs.

Chelle Shock said...

I got mine yesterday and I love it. It's nice and simple, looks like it could withstand anything. I wore it to my race today, for the first time. You should get one.

Sammy said...

I have been meaning to get one. I don't run outside often but it only takes 1 time not having the ID and you'll wish you had it! Thanks!
-Sammy @ peaceandloveandicecream.blogspot.com

Chelle Shock said...

It's worth the peace of mind :) Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...