Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wanted :: Accountability



As I've mentioned before, my first Half Marathon is in March of 2014. Lately, I've had problems with overcoming laziness and remaining accountable. Here's what I ask:

1) Notice my workout/training schedule.

2) Help me to remain accountable, in whatever means necessary. Examples: Text me, call me, mock and berate me, ask me why I didn't run ___ miles today, encourage me to run with you, point out how you're so much faster than me and I'll never speed up unless I get off my ass, remind me I have umpteen number of races coming up or how I get passed by people twice my age, chase me with a chainsaw.

3) Tell me I can. Tell me I can't. Admittedly, telling me I can't seems to work better.

That's it! Easy-peasy, right? I know that in the end, it's entirely up to me to do this, but hey, it can't hurt!

Thanks in advance!

Email: bombedblondchelle@gmail.com
Twitter: @Scorpio_Vixen
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/RunningRoadRage



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...