Monday, August 19, 2013

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming

To ask all my few readers to send warm fuzzies to my furbaby, Lillie Bean. I'm not going to get into details because I refuse to speak the possibilities more than I have to (I'm a little superstitious, so why push it?). We are driving her three hours tomorrow for a doggy MRI to find out what is bothering her. Our veterinarian here is saying she has "focal damage in her brain". This means, for non-medical folk, that she has a singular area of damage in her brain. It could be many things, but we're obviously wanting the simplest, and most pleasant answer.

I don't know if you all believe in the power of thought, but if you do - and even if you don't - since she's a furbaby and we don't know how the power of positive thought works in their little heads, we have to do it for her. So send my baby all you've got. Please. And Thank You. So much.

Here's my Beanie Baby:




I love my furbabies more than anything in this world. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...