Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I Don't Stop When I'm Tired..

..I stop when I'm done.

I can't figure out where that quote came from, because it seems everyone has said it. Apparently, you're nobody until you speak the phrase, "I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done." and somebody quotes you on the internet.

Anyway, I ran 7 miles tonight. I know, I know, this is pretty fabulous. MapMyRun tells us: Distance: 7.01mi, Duration: 1:29:42, 12:47min/mi.

Yes, I know that's pretty slow. But lets see you run seven miles. Lazy asses. Judgmental, lazy asses.

No horrible nausea and misery like last time. I did have side stitches that made me briefly wonder if it wasn't in fact my appendix rupturing, though. Overall, it was nice.

This concludes this post, because nothing I can say beyond this point could possibly be as impressive as what I've just told you.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...