Friday, November 30, 2012

Couch to 5k Completed [Week 9 : Day 3]



I completed it on 11/30/2012 (and have backdated this post). Seriously. I can run 5k without stopping.

MapMyRun says: Distance: 3.1 mi, Time: 39:03, 12:36min/mi.

Now, I'm signing up for a 5k in April of '13, which will be my first official 5k race (unless I find another interesting one sooner, but, this is KS after all).

Let's reiterate.

I used this podcast: Running Into Shape. And here's how it went:

As Diabolical as it is Brilliant [Week 1 : Day 1]

Just Diabolical.. [Week 1 : Day 2]

And This Concludes Week 1 [Week 1 : Day 3]

[Week 2 : Day 1]

Not Yet the WORST Idea I've Ever Had [Week 2 : Day 2]

*In Lieu of a Good Title* [Week 2 : Day 3]

Faltering Footsteps [Week 3 : Day 1]

Making Up for Lost Time [Week 3 : Day 2]

And This Concludes Week 3 [Week 3 : Day 3]

Week One, Revisited [Week 4 : Day 1]

Too Delicate for this Shit [Week 4 : Day 2]

Week Whatever : Day Whichever [Week 4 : Day 3]

I Am Done Slacking [Week 4 : Day 4]

Running : a Means of Terrestrial Locomotion [Week 4: Day 5]

Because Fuck You, Pestilence [Week 4 : Day 6]

I've Put it Off Long Enough Now [Week 5 : Day 1]

[Week 5 : Day 2]

I... Can Run... 25 Minutes! [Week 5 : Day 3]

Backtracking [Week 6 : Day 1]

Repeat [Week 6 : Day 2]

We Can Do Anything for 25 Minutes [Week 6 : Day 3]

Shalt Not Succumb to Nausea [Week 7 : Day 1]

[Week 7 : Day 2] Orsumshit

[Week 7 : Day 3]

Happy Thanksgiving [Week 8 : Day 1]

Check-In [Week 8 : Day 2]

Week 8 Complete [Week 8 : Day 3]

Got This [Week 9 : Day 1]

Light at the End of the Tunnel [Week 9 : Day 2]

I have to admit, I feel amazing to have completed this. Don't think I'll be stopping now, no way. And you're going to get to be able to continue reading all about it. Next goal is to run the 5k in 25-30 minutes.

If you've ever wanted to be a runner, this is definitely my recommendation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...