Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Backtracking [Week 6 : Day 1]

It was 30° at 0730 this morning. I went to the Nature Park. My fingers went numb. I have got to invest in some gloves.

Today:

5 minute warm-up walk
5 minute run
3 minute walk
8 minute run
5 minute walk
5 minute run
5 minute cool-down walk

Not fun, not fabulous. I'm going to the gym later, I may repeat Day 2 on the way there.

Exciting, huh? I have really nothing new to add at this time - it was totally routine, nothing special.

Oh! I did use this MapMyRun app on my phone today for the first time. It says I went 2.23 miles in 35:09, averaging 3.81mi/hr. I was really discouraged at first, because that's pretty slow, but then I was reminded that it included walking so I'm not really THAT slow. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...