Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week One, Revisited [Week 4 : Day 1]

Those 5 minutes runs are wicked. It was like Week 1 all over again.

Week 4:
* 5 minute warm-up walk
* 3 minute run
* 90 second walk
* 5 minute run
* 2 1/2 minute walk
* 3 minute run
* 90 second walk
* 5 minute run
* 5 minute cool-down walk

That's a 16 minute run total.

So I did it, and it was painful.. as in I still haven't gotten new shoes yet (as planned in Week 2) due to the shitty job situation. I just can't justify spending the money right now.

Anyway, it's not exactly shin splints, and not exactly muscle pain, it's more of a jarring pain. Maybe it's shoes (although the shoes I have are technically "running" shoes) and maybe it's just conditioning and I'm a sissy. Whatever. Either way, I hope it improves soon.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...